Transport packaging: You have the product, we create the packaging
Round or square. Heavy or lightweight. Big or small. If you have been unable to locate the wooden packaging you want elsewhere, you can find it here. We draw and build your packaging for your specific needs, so that your product gets safely from A to B. When the task demands it, our engineers work out what it will take to make sure your package arrives safely, and the packaging is covered by our product liability policy as always.
For instance, we have custom-built transport crates for:
- Old Danish MY locomotives sent to Australia
- Heavy equipment where the foundation has a load-bearing capacity of up to 370 tonnes
- Wind turbine moulds sent to China
- Cement works shipped worldwide
- Ambassadors’ possessions shipped worldwide
- Works of art sold at Danish auctions shipped worldwide
- A marble sculpture shipped to Hawaii
If your item is too large for conventional packaging , we will build it on-site. See Project packaging.
Call us on +45 70 251 251 or send an email if you would like to request a quotation for wooden packaging.