Get special packaging on time. And standard packaging in no time at all
At DTE, there are no limits to what we’ll do when it comes to manufacturing wood packaging. Thanks to the uncompromising quality of our wood, there are countless options for creating the right packaging for you.
We have a lot of packaging – pallets for instance – in standard sizes that you can order from day-to-day.
If you have more specific requirements, we will advise you on packaging choices, and calculate dimensions for you straight away. For delivery when you need it.
If you have a large special assignment, we will drop by to carry out an evaluation.
EUR pallets: In stock and ready for delivery
When you need EUR pallets in standard measurements, they are no further away than your telephone. Call today and we will deliver tomorrow. In other words, there is no need to store more pallets than you plan to use.
Our EUR pallet programme comprises:
- EUR pallets 800 x 1200 mm
- Half pallets 600 x 800 mm
Call +45 70 251 251 or send an email if you want to place an order – or if you need other accessories.
Special pallets: Pallets you want
Apart from the customary EUR pallets, we manufacture pallets in a wide variety of other designs and sizes. For example, you can order:
- 2-way pallets: Particularly well-suited to bagged goods
- 4-way pallets: Flexible pallet, the most popular in Europe
- 4-way pallets in special measurements: Ensures optimal utilisation of warehousing and transport systems
- Pallets with particle board or plywood cover: Provides a flat loading surface
If you are unsure, we will be happy to help you decide on the best option for your transport task.
Just call us on + 45 70 251 251, or send us an email.
Disposable pallets: For immediate delivery
We always keep disposable pallets available for immediate delivery in many different sizes at our warehouse.
We are also happy to stock your pallets in our distribution centres.
All pallets are dried and heat treated in accordance with ISPM 15
Call +45 70 251 251 or send an email if you have a question about disposable pallets.
Pallet frames from DTE for optimum storage
Pallet frames are a flexible packaging solution suitable for both storage and transport purposes. The pallet frame can be folded up and takes up very little room when not in use. It can be supplied with individual solutions if special dimensions, brackets, logos and other printed text are required.
Pallet frames are stocked in standard dimensions for EUR pallets, half pallets and quarter pallets and supplied in heat-treated wood as standard.
Accessories for pallet frames
- Pallet frame filling – increases safety during stacking and transport
- Pallet frame lid – with/without guide strips in plywood/OSB/shavings
- Pallet supports, stackproof – suitable for warehousing
- Dividers – when pallet frames require additional compartments
Used pallets and frames: We meet your needs
If you have pallets left over or have many pallets in circulation, we can also help you with practical aspects.
We buy and sell used pallets:
- EUR pallets
- Half pallets
- Disposable pallets
- Pallet frames
We also offer to manage your entire pallet pool. We will be happy to pay a visit to your company and sort through your pallets, taking any excess pallets with us when we leave.
Call us on +45 70 251 251 to arrange something if you want to get your pallet situation under control.
Plywood export crates for safe transport
When goods are exported around the world, the foldable DTE Ulsa export crate for transport is an excellent choice.
Our branch in Ullerslev manufactures all forms of plywood packaging. The DTE Ulsa export crate can be used for all types of goods that require safe and efficient transportation. They have many benefits:
- Lightning-quick to assemble – it only takes a few minutes
- Light and therefore ideal for air cargo
- Only take up 1/10 of the space of standard wooden boxes when they are folded up
- Climate resistant
- Type-approved for the transport of hazardous goods
- Logo print option
- All boxes have been heat-treated to ISPM no. 15
Just tell us what you need to transport – and we will find you the right plywood crate. Please call us on 70 251 251, or send us an e-mail.
Plywood boxes can be used for many different purposes. The plywood box is varnished as standard both inside and out. It is anti-static and does not attract dust. It is also able to withstand frost.
If you need additional security when transporting sensitive and delicate goods, the plywood crate can be equipped with foam inserts – moulded or cut to measure.
Special customer requirements can be developed and designed – and logo print is, of course, available.
We stock a range of boxes as standard, but also develop and manufacture customised options. Plywood boxes have many different applications. They can be used as e.g.:
- Painter’s toolbox
- Workman’s toolbox
- Carpenter’s toolbox
- Apprentice’s toolbox
Transport packaging: You have the product, we create the packaging
Round or square. Heavy or lightweight. Big or small. If you have been unable to locate the wooden packaging you want elsewhere, you can find it here. We draw and build your packaging for your specific needs, so that your product gets safely from A to B. When the task demands it, our engineers work out what it will take to make sure your package arrives safely, and the packaging is covered by our product liability policy as always.
For instance, we have custom-built transport crates for:
- Old Danish MY locomotives sent to Australia
- Heavy equipment where the foundation has a load-bearing capacity of up to 370 tonnes
- Wind turbine moulds sent to China
- Cement works shipped worldwide
- Ambassadors’ possessions shipped worldwide
- Works of art sold at Danish auctions shipped worldwide
- A marble sculpture shipped to Hawaii
If your item is too large for conventional packaging , we will build it on-site. See Project packaging.
Call us on +45 70 251 251 or send an email if you would like to request a quotation for wooden packaging.
Project packing: We make the impossible possible
When an aeroplane went down in Aalborg in 2007, we were given the task of packing it securely and sending it to Canada – something we managed in just 23 days.
We have also packed up and shipped entire factories, typically to the Far East.
In other words: We have seen plenty of unusual requests, and we will not shy away from a new challenge. If your product – or your material – is too large and heavy to be transported using customary methods, we will relocate our packaging production to your premises and solve the problem there. From foundations all the way to foils and seals and with full documentation, so that the recipient can unpack with confidence when the crates arrive.
We will naturally quote you the price beforehand, and everything is covered by our product liability policy, regardless of whether items are being shipped to Eastern Jutland or the Far East.
Call us on +45 70 251 251 or send an email if you would like a proposal and a price.
Fruit crates: Holds up during transport – and to critical scrutiny
Even the most environmentally friendly companies cannot base all their business decisions on environmental considerations alone. The lightweight fruit crate has also long since proven its worth throughout the value chain:
- The crate can withstand compressive strength up to several hundred kilograms. The secret lies in the seemingly slender but strong corner posts
- The robust corner design also ensures that the crates remain extremely stable during transport. Bumps, bends and rapid manoeuvres will not cause a stack to slip
- The crates are dimensioned to align with the dimensions of a EUR pallet
- The crates can be reused. Every crate can easily be used five or six times.
Fruit and vegetables are typically seasonal products, and we like following the seasons. Our production plant can handle up to 10,000 crates a day.
We can make large crates for fruit and vegetables to measure and based on your wishes. For example, 2-way or 4-way crates, and crates with clearance for lift trucks.
Call us on +45 70 251 251 or send an email if you are interested in learning more.
The common element in all of our products is:
- Nordic conifer. It is uniquely flexible and strong
- Heat-treated wood in accordance with ISPM 15. This prevents pests and fungal diseases in the wood, and is often a requirement when the packaging is being shipped abroad
- Product liability insurance. It accompanies our packaging wherever in the world you send it.
- Environmental certifications. The wood is certified under both the FSC and PEFC schemes.
See the products above – or call us right away on +45 70 251 251. You can also send an email
If you want to read our General Terms and Conditions of Sale and Delivery, you can download it as a PDF. Download as PDF